How to Use the RankSense Chrome Extension
This video tutorial will show you how to use the “15-Minute SEO Audit” Chrome Extension.
How to Access the Extension
Step 1. Navigate to your site.
Step 2. Click on the Chrome “Menu” icon.
Step 3. Hover over “Tools”.
Step 4. Click on “Developer Tools”.
Step 5. Click on “RankSense” in the top menu.
Auditing Your Site
Step 6. Navigate to the page you wish to audit.
Step 7. Click on a tab to see the specific SEO issues that are detected on your page.
Step 8. Check the SEO issues that are found on your page.
Highlighting Your Issues on Your Page
Step 9. Click “Highlight on page” to show the SEO issues on your page.
Step 10. Click the Blue “Target” Icon to see the specific SEO issue on your page .
Thank you for watching the tutorial. If you have any SEO related questions, feel free to contact us.
Interested in watching more of our SEO Tutorials? Then watch the rest of our videos below:
More SEO Tutorials
- How to Get Googlebot to “Teach You” Advanced SEOJanuary 30, 2012 - 1:06 pm
- Are You Ready To Join The Evolution Of Affiliate Marketing?August 1, 2010 - 11:03 am
- Here is Why Now Is The Best Time To Be In The SEO BusinessJune 23, 2010 - 12:47 pm
- Recording of the Inaugural RankSense SEO Webinar Now AvailableOctober 21, 2008 - 5:13 pm
- Am I an SEO Geek?October 1, 2008 - 5:03 pm